Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

question please
    kaltaya posted:
    My last period was may 26th and I was expected to start on june 23rd (I have a 28 day cycle, and almost always start the day expected or the next morning) I still have not started however the week I was expected to start starting on the 22-28th I had milky white discharge, then I took a pregnancy test (first morning urine and it was negative) then that day I went to get a blood test threw labcorp (Quantitve hcg test) that was also negative it said >1 and they told me no I was not pregnant.. so on the 29th I had a little blood come out dark red, then it was dark brown, I have not had to put a tampon in because theirs nothing on it when I take it out but when I wipe sometimes I see the brown discharge, today is the6th I took another test this morning and it was negative. I'm trying to figure out if this is[br>implantation bleeding but I have read so many websites saying different things that implantation bleeding has to happened before the expected period, then I read some things that say it can come after and even mimic your period. I'm So confused.. my husband and I have been trying for about 9 months to have a baby with no luck BUT he had a vasectomy reversal back in august so we were told that it takes time for the sperm to get back to normal maybe a few months maybe a few years, so we have been patiently waiting.. i just don't know why it won't show up on a urine test or if its to soon i just want to know if its something more serious ? I don't itch or have any pain when I urinate but I don't know.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Salina and I have 4 children. My oldest (girl) will be 5 on March 21st, my second (boy) will be 4 April 27th, my third (girl) will be 2 on...More

Helpful Tips

hello
    was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.