Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/digestive-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

To BalancedSynergy
    GoodLookingMan posted:
    What you failed to realize is that anything located next to a CVS store has residual benefits. The drugs left in the store seem to permeate the walls of the CVS store and combine in the walls to form new compounds. Before they get out to the neighbors they morph into the cures which attach themselves to the supplement with a hydrogen peroxide carbon dioxide chain that looks like a giant moth eating a dog. Since there is an extra electron on the Oxygen atom with a negative charge, that electron strolls over to the hydrogen atom and makes friends. What is not said is that the Oxygen atom is female and the Hydrogen atom is male so commingling is easy, but beware of the Oxygen atoms that can't stop complaining especially when the Oxygen atom is heated . What makes this supplement even more effective is keeping the capsules rolled up in 100 dollar bills. They also keep them fresh.
    A typical Crohns/Colitis attack will basically bring about the same result as the supplement does ... crap.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 24 and I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease in 2006 after struggling for a couple of years to get a diagnosis. I've tried many, many m...More

Helpful Tips

Trips to ER
    When I get out of the hospital this time, one of the first things I will do when I get home is to pack a small bag with toiletries for my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    22 of 30 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.