Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1.Head over to this page:

    2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

    What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

    26 year old son depressed and I don't know what to do for him.
    beautifulbuffalo posted:
    He is 25, has a 18 month old son who he adores and his wife of 2 years just walked out on him I'm sure with a reason but not giving. she has been going out on weekend with her friends drinking and taking cybalta on top of it.

    My son is so depressed he doesn't know what happened. He leaves for work at 5 and gets home around 5-5:30 to be with his family. He has moved in with us because he needs both incomes to pay for the rent. He stays in his room when he is home. He never was a boy to go out drinking as he doesn't drink so he lookied forward to being with his family and going places as a family the best they could money wise.

    He is fighting for custody but all they gave him so far was everyother weekend and every other Wednesday. He's lost.
    He's a good kid. He's a firemen of 8 years.

    Helpful Tips

    Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
    Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    30 of 41 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.