Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Medication problems
    cabswrub posted:
    I am taking Aderrall and Klonopin for anxiety, depression, and ADHD. For years I felt like the medications were not doing anything so I finally decided to drug test myself to see what was in my system. There are no benzos or amphetamines in my system. What should I do to get of placebo pills and on the real medications which i desperately need in order to feel normal?

magnusmalermann responded:
    Have you confronted your prescriber about the placebo pills? It seems like there may be some legal issues concerning the fact that you were being given placebos believing they were the real thing, especially if you were paying for them. (I am assuming you are not part of a research study.) If what you say is accurate and the drug test is correct, I am thinking that you may wish to take some further legal steps, but I have no idea what they might be. Are you in the U.S.?
    Best regards.

An_260948 replied to magnusmalermann's response:
    first of all I would question whether you preformed the drug test correctly The odds are so low of a pharmacy giving you fake pills You should tell your doc about your delusions and paranoia these are symptoms of other mental illnesses

Helpful Tips

safe AD to take with tramadol.
    my doctor just put me on tramadol and i take cymbalta. More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.