Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at Comm[email protected]

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Adult Bulimic Child with Lifelong Depression
    CKoeh posted:
    My 32 year old daughter has returned to live with us after 10 years separation. Along with lifelong depression, she is bulimic and not willing at this point in her life to have any treatment, medical or psychological. She has been through many medical crises, and fears what might happen in the future as her body finally breaks down. I have told her that I love her and will support her path to wellness. She says she just does not want to try any more. She is unable to hold a job or even take courses. She does tend a deck garden and care for my dog if I have to be away. I am grateful to at least have her in my home, with a roof over her head. She has admitted she will take an overdose of pills if the pain gets unbearable (and would slit her wrists if I hospitalized her).

Just reaching out....

cswilson responded:
    I am sorry to hear this about your daughter. It sounds like she has multiple issues going on. Please don't take this as a joke but I think you should reach out to Dr. Phil. He has alot of connections and has helped people who are having a hard time with several issues and can't sort them out. This is also a place you could get the best help ever. I suffer from depression myself so I know what she is going through. I hope you find help for her.

Helpful Tips

safe AD to take with tramadol.
    my doctor just put me on tramadol and i take cymbalta. More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.