Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1.Head over to this page:

    2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at

    Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

    What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

    An_251240 posted:
    Almost 4 years ago I experience problems with my marriage and went into a clinical depression. Our marriage is 100# better but I'm having a hard time coming out of the depression...
    springboks1994 responded:
    suggest you tell your partner if they dont already know, its critical that you have a support structure , tell friends etc, everyone goes through something and if your friends and family cannot understand then find someone who can help you, talking helps, excerise helps, being social helps, taking vitamins helps, going to the DR for a complete check up helps, lots of things help but it is a hard road, I know i am there with you trying all these things , some days are better than others but believe in yourself and if you go to church be honest with the pastor and see if you can get a support group to help you, everyone needs someone to call when they are in need, to few of us bottle everthing up.

    Helpful Tips

    iPhone app that helps me stay active
    I've been using the "Feel Good Tracker" iPhone app to track my activities and to rate how good the activity made me fell. I find that doing ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 10 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.