Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/weight-loss/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Anybody have experience with Liporidex Max?
    kickinit23 posted:
    I am looking to tone up my body and lose about 8-10 pounds but it's difficult, and they always say the last 10lbs are the toughest. I was looking at Liporidex Max and was curious if anyone has tried this to help them lose weight? I know some people are not fans of supplements, but if you have tried it I would love to hear what you think before I go and buy it.

kingw364 responded:
    Is that a fat burner? I try to stay away from those. It's all about clean eating and getting in some exercise.

franola responded:
    I have been using Liporidex for a while now and I have zero complaints. I have primarily taken the Max formula but recently tried the PM too. Really has helped me get back on track and didn't give me any negative side effects. The thing I like the most about it is that it starts working immediately, the first day it helped me eat less and within a week I lost weight, pretty amazing. I suggest you try it.

ryanbrowning115 replied to franola's response:
    Me too, it's a solid product. It's nice to be using a product that works and is not doing harm to my body. My favorite thing is that it doesn't get me super hyper. And with some of the other fat burners I have used there was no way I would have been able to drink coffee on top of taking it.

ryanbrowning115 responded:
    Hey there, I was just wondering if you ever ended up deciding to try out the Liporidex MAX? How's your progress coming along with losing/keeping off those difficult last 10lbs?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was born. I grew up. I had an eating disorder because of my anxiety. I was almost 200 pounds. Lost a whole bunch of weight. Now I'm 114 pounds, ...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Weight Loss Tip
    Make half of every plate fruits or vegetables. Eat them first, drink a large glass of water and wait a few minutes. Then eat the rest of ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    55 of 62 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.