Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/weight-loss/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
    Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
    Food and Recipes Center
    Diet Club Newcomer Tips
    Food & Cooking Community
    Whats todays food
    lindyinda posted:
    Breakfast

2 mugs coffee/stevia

1 mug green tea/stevia

1/2 cup watermelon

1 cup raisin bran

1/2 cup skim milk

lindyinda responded:
    AM snack
    Small orange

Lunch
    3.5 oz. cubed chicken breast- boneless skinless, cooked in .5 T. coconut oil and .5 T. olive oil
    .5 Cup slaw with homemade dressing - of light Sour Cream, Balsamic Vinegar, No Salt, Splenda
    1 Cup watermelon.

lindyinda replied to lindyinda's response:
    My food and fitness planner is not loading, must be working on it.

I tried for three min. to let planner load, it won't. Maybe it wants me to start over again. Frustrated! Maybe I am not suppose to be here. I am out for time being at least. No planner, not much use.

Planner let me back in. Yea! In the mean time I signed in at Spark so now I guess I will track two places. This AM I weighed in at 177.6 Yea! So happy to get out of the 180s. Thank you Web MD for the tracker has helped me see how many calories I can have and have left for the day.

A neighbor just dropped off some wonderful homemade cinnamon rolls. We were setting outside she said she thought we looked hungry. She made a bunch for farmers market up town. That will have to be supper, can not have anything else, calories are now gone for today. Oh well there will always be challenges.

Two rolls left this AM. Hubby had one for breakfast. I passed. He will get the other also. All I wanted to do yesterday after eating one was to continue to eat. We both finely ate a bowl of Raison Bran. That help curb my desire to eat. Today is a new day. I will do better.

Walked the dog 35 minutes this morning. Going to get hot later.

Mowed the front yard today. 24 minutes of exercise. Started to rain so the back did not get done. Instead of dressing on my noon salad I like to mix 1/2 avocado with 1/4 cup cottage cheese, pulse together until creamy. Yum good.

I did good yesterday until evening meal. We were invited out to the lake for our meal. I had to much of many good things. So today I am trying to be very good and make up for it. Coffee at breakfast. Decided not to eat breakfast as I was not really hungry anyway. Lunch was a cup of homemade chili with ten whole wheat crackers.
    I did get quite a bit of exercise yesterday however. I not only walked the dog I also mowed. I don't count inside household chores.

Won't allow me to change picture. Bummer!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well here I am again... I've been away for quite some time.. but here we go again. I'm 5' 4" and 185 lbs now and decided to try to l...More

Helpful Tips

Motivational Tool to help you make your commitment to lose weight.
    I've lost over 40 lbs during the last year and recently I came across what I think is a great motivational tool for those wanting to start ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    21 of 21 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.