Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1.Head over to this page:

    2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    I want help
    ElliePearson posted:

    Take the Poll

    I was an anorexic and bulimic at the start of the year, I cut and am suicidal I hate myself and my body can someone please give me some advice on what I can do? I really want help, I'm hopelessly upset and I just want someone to talk to. I'm 14 years old.
    • I want help
    • I want someone who cares
    View Poll Results
    jkd77433 responded:
    Is there someone at your school or church to whom you can speak? I am a 72 year old man and would be unlikely to be the person you want to chat with. My daughters are lovely married women with children of their own; we had some problems, but mostly, thanks to their mother, not bad. Do you want to be a fifteen year old?

    Helpful Tips

    may be anorexic again
    I'm on a diet plateau.. I lost only 12 pounds this year as opposed to 70 pounds 3 years ago. I gained back about 30 of the 70 pounds. I ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.