Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
    Is Endometriosis a possibility?
    sarahhendy posted:
    Hi everyone,
    I am trying to figure out if I should talk to my doctor about endometriosis. My symptoms are as follows:
    -Heavy periods (I have been on BC since age 18 and periods were still somewhat heavy until a few months ago when I barely menstruated at all. I also only get my period once every 3 months now because of the BC I am on)
    -Lower pelvis pain- across pelvis and on each side (feels almost like something is sticking to my hip bones on the side)
    -Lower back pain (OTC pain relief does not help at all)
    -nausea, vomiting and migraines (24/7 for last 2 months straight. I am on Zofran and still have nausea and vomiting)
    -Occasional pain during intercourse
    -Severe pain during vaginal exams

    Also, my mother just had a hysterectomy because she had endometriosis. I am 27 years old.

    If you would like any other information to aid in your answer, please feel free to ask! Thank you in advance!
    healendo09 responded:
    If your periods are very painful and you have pelvic pain you need to see dr. The only way to find out if you have endo is thru a laparoscopy a surgery so they can see what is going in inside and causing so much pain. And if your mom has endo is possible you have it too. It's always important to find dr that listens to your pain and how you feel. Get information about this very complicated disease. The better knowledge you have you can get treatment.
    Endometriosis / fibromyalgia
    sarahhendy replied to healendo09's response:
    Thank you, healendo. I will try to make an appointment with my GP or a new gyno. Unfortunately the last one I saw would not listen to me at all.
    antonellamessi responded:
    All you these symotoms are endometriosis symptoms.

    And if you want to get rid of them, you'd better go for the treatment the sooner the better.

    For curing endometriosis, hysterectomy is not the only choice, and it would bring great harm to women's reproductive organs. It is not suitable for all case.

    Luckily, the herbal supplement "fuyan pill" , which is as safe as the food we eat could clear up all endometriosis symptoms.

    Pain can be milden with one week taking with Fuyan Pill and then dies when endometriosis dies.fuyan Pill can promote blood circulation, dissolve stasis and release pain.Fuyan Pill has the function of regulating menstruation, thus Irregular menses also still not a problem for fuyan Pill.

    So comparing with surgery and other medicines, this pill is more suiatble for you.

    Really hope it could help you.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I have shortened this some because i was noticing the beginning of a name is Brandi i am 30 and I am one of the admins on the public Endo...More

    Helpful Tips

    The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
    There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    30 of 49 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.