Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/womens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
    I have endometriosis need help
    tiffaney66 posted:
    I had my appendix taken out a month ago they had to cut into my large intestine and since then my pee smells bad like poo. I went to a doctor and they did nothing for me. He didnt look at anything he did nothing. Just said its ok and there's nothing he can do. So is it normal to have this going on? Is it because i have endometriosis?

antonellamessi responded:
    Symptoms of endometriosis as below

Pain
    Secondary dysmenorrhea is a typical symptom, condition worsen with lesion aggravating over time.
    Irregular menstruation
    Infertility
    Painful sex
    Ovarian endometriosis ruptured cyst

Other special symptom

"460rectal endometriosis: cause stomachache ,diarrhea, constipation minor hemafecia , hemorrhage due to intestinal mucosa hyperemia.

"461endometriosis of the urinary system: ectopic endometrium violates bladder wall may cause painful urination and frequent urination during periods. Ectopic endometrium violates and oppresses ureter may cause pain on side of lower back and hematuresis ,but only in rare cases.

"462endometriosis to abdominal wall scar after surgery: recurrent pain on the scar and enlarging of the lump months or years after surgery.

So from above symptoms of endometriosis, it is not hard to find that your pee smells doesn't caused by endometriosis. It could be some other causes.

You could ask professional online doctors, like Wuhan Dr. Lee's TCM Clinic to get professional online help frist.

RevSweet responded:
    If your urine is smelling like feces, and your doctor has done absolutely nothing for you when you confronted him about it, then I recommend you get a second opinion or even a third opinion until one of them listens to you and actually does something about seeing why it smells that way. Also, NO, it is NOT normal for your pee to smell like poop. Go see other doctors until one of them does something about it.

I too have had my appendix out, but I was lucky enough to not have any complications after the surgery.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a doctor who will help you tiffaney66. You will be in my prayers and may God bless you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 30 now but I started having painful perids when I was 13. I tried to make everyone understand that it wasn't normal but at that time no was w...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
    This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    39 of 68 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.