Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/womens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
    The chance of getting pregnant for endometriosis women
    antonellamessi posted:
    Endometriosis refers to a common gynecological disorder that would lead to pelvic pain and infertility.As this disease would do harm to women's reproductive organs, such as distorted anatomy in the pelvic cavity, a reduced quantity of functional ovarian tissue. That's why infertility also has close relation with endometriosis.

So what are the chances of getting pregnant for women who have endometriosis is concerned by many females. They are worrying they couldn't be a mother any more after infecting endometriosis.[br> [br>It is no doubt that chance of getting pregnant for women with endometriosis are decreased greatly. Females who have Stage I or II endometriosis the chance of having a baby is approximately 2% in any given menstrual cycle (cycle fecundity rate). Females with Stage III or IV endometriosis the chance would be lower than 1%. By comparison, age-dependent cycle fecundity rates in healthy fertile women range between 15 and 25%.[br> [br>If you just left it alone without any treatments for endometriosis , maybe you would never have a child.

Doing laparoscopic resection for endometriosis, cycle fecundity rate in Stage I-II disease would be 4-5% but only to 1-2% in Stage III-IV. Cycle fecundity rate would increase to 4-5% after medical treatment of Stage I-II endometriosis. From recent study that the natural conception rate was 41.9% during the first year after laparoscopic surgery for women who have endometriosis without considering other factors.

By present study, the natural conception rate of females who have endometriosis during one postoperative year that have been retrospectively studied and found that 41.9% of women successfully conceived without ART or hormone treatment.

Women who are older than 35 are recommended to do IVF, Women who are younger than 35, chance of getting pregnant through IVF is about 41 percent ; 31 percent for women 35 to 37; 22 percent for women 38 to 40; and 12 percent for women 41 to 42.

These ways are not always useful and sometimes they would be painful. Fortunately, there is a solution that is suitable for women of all childbearing age who want to have a baby. This is the herbal therapy, fuyan pill, which has shown great effects on eliminating endometriosis.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have shortened this some because i was noticing the beginning of a novel.lol.My name is Brandi i am 30 and I am one of the admins on the public Endo...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
    There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    30 of 49 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.