Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    I'm in pain...
    HelplessHope posted:
    I cant seem to get the care I need. Im not getting any releif. Is anyone on here that knows of Dr. close to Harford county Md willing to send me info via email.
    Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi HelplessHope,

    You may want to post an anonymous email address in case anyone does have a specific recommendation for you.

    Beyond that, I hope you'll keep posting here and talk about what you've tried and gather ideas from others. There are many approaches to controlling our pain and many you can do without a doctor.
    We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell
    KTTURK responded:
    I feel for you; I have had this for about 12 yrs now, it seemed as though I woke up one day and couldnt' get out of bed, then the pain started, I have been put on all kinds of med's that really don't seem to help and if they do it is only for a little bit, if you have any questions plz let me know, I am here for you, if you need anyone to talk to or any questions you may have, maybe I could help, I hate to see anyone suffer from this horrible disease that no one believe in or don't understand.


    Helpful Tips

    Living Well with Fibromyalgia
    Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    205 of 222 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.