Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/fibromyalgia/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Saturday - 7/16/2016 *****relief from hot weather today*
    dollbug posted:
    Morning FMily. MiMi in NC. I think I am having another issue with the kidney stones. For several days I have had pain in a small area on my lower left side back area. I have not been able to do much of anything due to the pain. I am having issues with sitting and getting up. It is always something. It stinks when I can not get any relief.

I do hope each of you had a good peaceful and restful night and I hope today will be a better day for us all with little to no pain.

Have a good day and remember to pace. (more later if I can do it)

MiMi
    PRAY FOR PEACE and leave the rest to GOD....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

melpom responded:
    Good Saturday to all!

It is a hot day in Kansas high in the 90's. Went and helped DD plant some flowers in her yard this morning. We did a little antique shopping and lunch after. It was a good morning. Came home and rested now I am putting off going to the grocery store.

I hope everyone has a good day with little to no pain and fatigue.

Take care!

Mel

desertwind responded:
    101* here in central AZ. We sneak out to do what is required and then hide inside the rest of the day from the heat till the sun drops behind our little mountain, then repeat.

Had a lousy night/morning as we had company for dinner and I drank ice tea till way too late--duh! got to bed as the sun was coming up!

DD dropped by on her way home from a Homeschool convention in the city. she was as excited about the lectures and curriculum as I used to be--a high point of the year!

After church tomorrow morning we are getting one of our GDs for a week. I have many ideas about what to do with her, just hope the old body can keep up.

A good nigh to all.

Jeanne

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
    Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    403 of 430 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.