Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/fibromyalgia/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Sunday - 7/17/2016 *****Cool Down today****
    dollbug posted:
    Morning FMily. MiMi in NC. it is 70* and nice....(at least for now). I did NOT have a good day yesterday at all. I do hope today will be better. I have had issues with my lower back and I do think it is the kidney stone again *acting up*. It has been 2 months since I had the *issue* with it acting up so. I was thankful that I still had a few pills left from last time. They helped me get through this time. I am thinking I might have to call the doctor on Monday though. It is always something to deal with or so it seems.

OK....so I was checking out the *my profile* up in the right hand corner of this page. Normally I go to the *my community profile* on the left hand side right under the *about this community*. So I tried to change my picture. I do not know yet whether or not it is going to work but I guess I will find out.

Here is hoping each of you had a good peaceful and restful night and I hope today will be a good day for us all with little to no pain.

Not much going on except it is a bit cooler....for now anyway. NC has had lots of days with 90* plus temps....and lots of showers too. It has been an interesting summer to say the very least.

Welcome to any new members who might be lurking and any old members who have joined us again. It is always good to know that you keep us in mind and stop in every now and then to see how things are going. It seems that we are still having some issues with posting but hopefully this will get fixed soon.

I do encourage everyone to remember to copy your post before you try to get it accepted....just in case it disappears into cyber space or wherever it happens to land....perhaps never to be seem again. And then sometimes it appears multiple times....(like mine did yesterday - I guess 3 times is better than none?)

Check out the info here under *tips* and *resources*....as well....review the *sharing the toolbox* and *Dr. P's discussions* as well...(if you are lucky enough to find them - as I have not looked recently) .

Hang in here with us as you see fit. Remember to pace and drink lots of water too....as it really can make a difference in how you feel.

Have a great and safe Sunday. Thoughts and prayers go out to those who have had *issues* with whatever. I do wish for *world peace*.

MiMi
    PRAY FOR PEACE and leave the rest to GOD....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

mnjeepguy responded:
    Good morning Mimi, Sorry you are in pain. I hope it passes soon. I haven't had to deal with that myself but I know it can be very painful.

I had Friday off. We had things to do. I brought the boys to Duluth and all three of us got our teeth cleaned. We had lunch after then it was off to the barber. I cut my own hair, but the boys see my DW's cousin. He owns a shop in Duluth. It's a traditional old barber shop, a neat place to visit. He does a great job as well.

Yesterday we had a wedding to attend to about an hour away. It is a work associate of my wife. They are a nice young couple. The ceremony was shorter and very nice. The pastor cracked a few light jokes to keep things calm and lively. After was a reception at a large local bar and grill. They have a campground and all sorts of sports related grounds. I had never eaten there, and the food was better than expected. We sat with old friends and a few other of her work associates that I had met before. Alll around a nice evening.

The weather is not in our favor today, no fishing sadly. I am sure we will find plety to do here at home. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Take care and pace.

Cory

desertwind responded:
    Good evening,

We had 95* today and dark clouds are gathering! Rain in the forecast for the next 4 days.

I am finding it easier to use this site; rather than going around and around and not being let in, it's quite the opposite now. It's also easier to post. THANKS to whomever!

I tried to search the name Lou (?) gave and got nowhere with it-to many of them.

Didn't have a good night again. I'm convinced DH has restless leg syndrome. He is constantly thrashing his legs around and sometimes kicking me, 3-4 times a minute. It's not easy sleeping with him!

We have our 8 yr. old GD for a few days. She is most often bright and happy, smart in school and very social. I hope I can keep up!

Sleep well my FMily,

Jeanne

rudyandirmouse replied to desertwind's response:
    Jeanne, cece and I went for the secret group on fb for all of us it is hard to locate. But look under Louise Cote or perhaps they're still listing me as the group's administrator, now it's Lou, but either way you should find one of us.. I'm Linda M Reyes of Columbia, TN.

We have 7 there now and it's our hope that MiMi will find her way to the second Roll Call group. Jeanne if you add me on fb I can add you the group.

Gentle hugs, and sorry it's being such a problem getting to us.
    Linda R

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
    Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    205 of 222 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.