Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/fibromyalgia/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Thursday - 7/21/2016 *****
    dollbug posted:
    Morning FMily. MiMi in NC and there is a *heat wave brewing* for the week-end.....temps will *feel like they are in the triple digits*.....OMG*****I guess it will feel like we are all in an oven for a few days. Well at least cooler weather is right around the corner anyway....we have had LOTS of 90* plus temps so far....there is a light at the end of the tunnel though. It is kind of like the *political he said/she said crap*....it too will soon end. By the end of the year hopefully things will settle down. Just when we thought things could NOT get any worse.....well, I think we all know what happens....no doubt it does. It becomes such an issue that no one knows what or who to believe. America is a mess. Let's all hope it will get better. It has now become quite dangerous as well. One might stay there is really no safe places to be.....since wicked and evil are everywhere.

OMG*****so that's my rant for today. It seems to always be one thing or another....these days. Always something to deal with.

Welcome to any new members who are lurking and trying to find something that might help you cope better. Again I want to be sure and include getting your Vitamin D level checked....low Vitamin D can cause some people to have additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well. This is a simple blood test but you must ask the doctor to run it......as most of them do not include it in the *normal bloodwork* that they do.

I did sleep better last night and I can tell a difference in the way I feel today.....(at least, for now). Perhaps things will look up.

Have a great Thursday and remember to pace....try to stay cool and drink lots of water too.

MiMi
    PRAY FOR PEACE and leave the rest to GOD....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

dollbug responded:
    WOW*****so MAYBE someone is working on this site.....TIME WILL TELL****
    PRAY FOR PEACE and leave the rest to GOD....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

rudyandirmouse replied to dollbug's response:
    MiMi, even if this site does get better I think the backup group on fb is still a good idea.

Please look for me on fb Linda M Reyes, Columbia, TN or Lou, Louise Cote and ask to be added to our friend's list. We'll add you to the group and whether or not you post there each day you can use it when this page is down.

On fb you can edit your post, add pictures, etc. You can post fibromyalgia sites and links so easily.. And you can always drop by here and post. Just and added why to help those who suffer from " the dragon "

Gentled hugs my friend, Linda R

rudyandirmouse responded:
    2nd try: MiMi, even if this site does get better I think the backup group on fb is still a good idea.
    Please look for me on fb Linda M Reyes, Columbia, TN or Lou, Louise Cote and ask to be added to our friend's list. We'll add you to the group and whether or not you post there each day you can use it when this page is down.
    On fb you can edit your post, add pictures, etc. You can post fibromyalgia sites and links so easily.. And you can always drop by here and post. Just and added why to help those who suffer from " the dragon "
    Gentled hugs my friend, Linda R

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
    Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    205 of 222 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.