Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/fibromyalgia/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Exciting news?????
    booch007 posted:
    You are a little too late with this response! This board had reached out for months to you that it was in trouble and we needed you.

I joined this board 15 years ago and the most amazing people here helped me and I continued to pay it forward as I had my journey with this disease.

I (we) felt abandoned by you. We lost our moderator, our champion physician and then upgrades for your webpage killed the site. WE TOLD YOU AND TOLD YOU. Well all have found other venues.

I have 3 different sites to attend to check in with everyone.

This boards saved many a life when the times were hard for them.

All I have to say is SHAME ON YOU. If you had told us you heard us.....you ere going to repair it....we mattered to the Web MD family.

Shame on you.

Nancy B

missshortyd responded:
    GM Family
    I have been trying to join the FB page no luck
    Linda F

melpom replied to missshortyd's response:
    Find Louise Cote on FB. Send her a message and/or add her as a friend. She can add you to the group.

Mel

dollbug replied to missshortyd's response:
    Linda.....it is not easy to do. If you want to you can send me your FB address and I will get you connected. Send it to [email protected] . I hope you see this....be sure and put FM in it so I will know it is you.

MiMi

rudyandirmouse replied to dollbug's response:
    Linda, go to fb, look up Linda Reyes, Columbia, TN. Request me to friend you and then I'll add you to the group Roll Call Too.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
    Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    403 of 430 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.