Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/fibromyalgia/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

certain smells or strong odours really bother me since I have fibromyalgia
    Teenickinsd posted:
    My neighbor has 2 large dogs and he shovels the poop into a large bucket and it stinks to high heaven?? I don't want to cause an argument but I can't even go outside!! what can I do and does anyone else suffer from sensitive smells

katmandulou responded:
    Hi Teenichinsd, and welcome!
    I have a very sensitive nose, too, I can smell mold where others say, "no, there's nothing wrong here."

Do you have a good relationship with your neighbor? Can you ask him to move the poop bucket? Tell him the smell triggers headaches (or whatever the smell does to you) and you'd appreciate if he'd help with your situation. I'm sure he'd move it if he knew how adversely it effected you.
    Lou

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
    Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    489 of 564 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.