Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/digestive-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Constant heartburn, constant chest pain
    kyle9496 posted:
    It's literally all the time. I always ate really fast growing up. It was like I couldn't even help it. I'm hypoglycemic, so when I was hungry, I was HUNGRY. Never been obese. Always have been thin. Anyways, it was a thing that would happen like once or twice a week, but around two weeks ago I got food poisoning. Didn't vomit at all. Just. You know. The other end. But ever since that night, the heartburn has been literally constant. I can feel the acid coming up now, as I type this, and going back down. It doesn't quite reach the throat. It used to do that a lot more often. But now, it almost never does. This really sucks. I want it to go away. Not sure if I have gerd, haven't been properly diagnosed, but that seems to be the most likely cause. Any tips? Besides going to the doctor? All the doctors around here are really terrible. 90 percent of the time they don't help me at all. It is really annoying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Brittany and I'm 21 years old. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia earlier in 2012 and have had back/neck alignment problems since I ...More

Helpful Tips

ACIDIC STOMACH/DYSPEPSIA/HYPER ACIDITY/STOMACH PROBLEMS
    I have resolved this complex issue. please read here: ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.