Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
    Son Graduating College
    davedsel2 posted:
    I thought I would share something happy. Our son is graduating from the ITT Technical Institute with an AAS (it is actually called an NSA because of the field his degreee is in) in Computer Network Administration on June 11, 2015.

He got his final grades and total GPA this morning. He worked full time and went to school full time for the 21 month program. His is graduating with a GPA of 3.83. We think that is a tremendous accomplishment.

Needless to say, my wife and I are overjoyed and so proud. Here is a picture of our son in his cap and gown he just got and his rehearsal the other night: He will wear a nice outfit underneath on the night of his graduation ceremony.

bpcookie responded:
    aaaaawwwwwww that is wonderful!!!!! What a hard working son you have. I can see why you and your wife are so proud. He looks really proud of himself as well.
    When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

davedsel2 responded:
    Our eldest son officially graduated from ITT Tech tonight with high honors - GPA 3.83. He is considering continuing his education in the near future with ITT Tech's online program that will get him a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Project Management.

We are very thrilled ad so proud.

bpcookie replied to davedsel2's response:
    Oh Dave, how proud you and your wife must be! High honors too, thats great! Tell him to keep up the good work and he may be President someday. We could use someone good in office.
    When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

davedsel2 replied to bpcookie's response:
    Thank you so much, Cookie. My wife and I are bursting with pride.

He enrolled for the Bachelor's Degree in Project Management program at ITT Tech today. It will be another 21 months and additional loans, but he will receive an even larger scholarship than for the AAS because of his high GPA. It is an all on-line program with deadlines that begins this Monday, 6/15/15. His ultimate goal is a Phd in Computer Science.

He was looking for jobs utilizing his AAS in Computer Network Administration, but was offered a promotion to Assistant Manager at his current job at 7-Eleven and will take the test for that next week and the store manager will begin training him. This will be mostly days, no more than 40 hours per week, a significant pay increase plus benefits like health care. All of this will look excellent on his resume and he will ultimately go far in the Information Technology field.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Brittney. I love WebMD.. I got addicted to it at work because it was the only website I could access. Now, it's all I WANT to access! I...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
    these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.