Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/womens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

had period but no tissue discharge
    clarembouxc posted:
    about a month or so ago i had a d &c after a miscarriage and just had a period again. It lasted 5 days and was relatively normal. There was no lining and i don't know if that is normal or if its something that i should see a doctor about. Someone please let me know and any advice would be helpful.

editor_morgan responded:
    Hi clarembouxc,
    I'm so sorry to hear of your recent miscarriage. My thoughts are with you during this time ((hugs)).
    I would call your doctor and ask if that is normal. It is a possibility that you had tissue discharge but you were unable to see it because of your period. Regardless, give a quick call to your doctor to make sure!
    In the meantime, here are some links to information on WebMD that might be able to help.
    Miscarriage - Home Treatment
    Miscarriage - Topic Overview
    D and C (Dilation and Curettage)
    Please be sure to come back and let us know how you're doing.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.