Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/heart-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Need Help
    angeleyes12 posted:
    Im Hoping that its Just the Cardiologists who will respond to this posting,.. But at this point I dont think I have a Choice,.. Anyways-

06/20/2016[br>[br>On April 16th I was rushed to the emergency room due to Blacking out from Smoking Laced marijuana in this bottle of laced marijuana it had very unusual ingredient in the Film bottle, while I was blacked out the Doctors later on told me I had sinus tachycardia, I was also unresponsive for the whole hour that I was blacked out I could not open my eyes I could not open my mouth and respond to to the Paretic's when they were asking me questions my heart rate went about 280 BMP maybe more,. along with Hypertension Blood pressure. I didn't think I was going to make it threw,. But I did,.. The Doctors gave me something to eventually wake me up,..[br>[br>Since this day almost every other day I have been suffering from along side of hypertension high blood pressure along with sinus tachycardia ,as well as Agina witch I have been diagnosed with threw the local hospitals as Well as pains throughout my head, throbbing vibrating and pulsating,….these have been my symptoms since April 16th… I have been in and out of the hospital with these symptoms almost every single day and the Doctors and the Hospitals Choose not to do anything,. The give me a Chest X-ray it comes back, Normal my Blood test all normal, my EKG's Normal,.. yet I have been diagnosed with Agina and having Angina Chest pains?.....Iv worn two Halter Monitors given to me by two different Cardiologist one came back normal one didn't now waiting for the results for a stress test, that I have done,…[br>Because of me Living all by My-self and not being used to having Chest disorders/ Heart disorders and being in and out of the hospitals almost every day,… the Primary Doctors threw the Hospital,.. Don't Do anything for me anymore when I am going in with symptoms,..Because of me going in One-Time at the Very beginning back in April,..they Diagnosed me with some Anxiety,..they they chose to treat me like an Anxiety patient each time,.. instead of taking my Symptoms seriously,….[br>[br>Also seeing two different Cardiology departments and both of them are exchanging False information to each other to Choose not to do anything for me?......[br>[br>What do I do at this point in time if both the Cardiology departments, and Medical staff from the Hospital are not taking me seriously anymore?[br>[br>who do I talk to?[br>[br>how can I get this get resolved?[br>[br>If I do have Agina and chest pains every day along with my other Medical-symptoms and they misdiagnosed me,… [br>[br>What do I do?....[br>[br>Me, personally I feel as thoe my Central Nervous system is shot down from my brain, triggering these attacks, but also I could still have a possible heart disorder since I have Chest pains and or Agina almost everyday,.. [br>[br>How do I convince the doctors of that?....[br>[br>Thank you all for taking your time to read this and help out with this issue,..

angeleyes12 responded:
    Thats Everybody For Not Replying to My Post it really helps,.. Thanks????

brunosbud replied to angeleyes12's response:
    For a vast majority, medical advice can be the equivalent to offering a fire extinguisher to a pyromaniac. The issue is not about putting out fires. The issue is not lighting fires in the first place.

As far as the doctors, you believe they "choose" not to do anything. Could it be, the choices you made affect the choices they make?

...In other words, we always get the first choice.

Helpful Tips

Heart by pass
    Hi, just wanted to tell you I had triple heart bypass and entered a cardiac rehab program with exercises three times a week,heart ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Heart Beat - James Beckerman, MD, FACC

Dr. James Beckerman shares how small, livable lifestyle changes can have a real impact on your risk of heart attack and stroke...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health General and Consultative Heart Care Center