Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

I need some confidence please
    Steve918 posted:
    Hello Gail
    I am single 28 years old male, keep my story short:
    August 2013: Unprotected sex with a girl for less then a minute.January 2014: Oraquick home HIV 1/2 test, I followed instructions, the result is Negative. One line next to the C and no line next to the T.March 2014: Oraquick home HIV 1/2: Negative.April 2014: Oraquick home HIV 1/2: Negative.August 2014: STD Clinic Planned parenthood: Oraquick Advanced HIV1/2: Negative.August 2015: Protected vaginal and oral sex (both with condom).April 2016: Oraquick Home HIV1/2: Negative.April 2016: sexual massage ( no penetration, no intercouse, no oral sex, only massage and handjob).July 2016: same girl with the same sexual massage ( no penetration, no intercouse, no oral sex, only massage and handjob).Monday July 11 2016: STD Clinic Planned parenthood: Oraquick Advanced HIV1/2: Negative.
    I went to my doctor in May for physical examination and complete CBC test and everything came back normal.
    Please I'm going crazy I always have body aches, and every other month I get like small tiny bumps looks like pimples under my skin under my left armpit they don't swell that much when I touch then they are sometimes painful and they bother me and keep nervous and worry about HIV...
    I am not sexually active I never had any sexually high risk activities since my first and last Unprotected sex in 2013. So since 2013 till now I only had those 4 sexual activities until now.
    I wanna stop thinking about HIV and planing to settle down and get married. Can I trust my result and move on. Is it safe to get married. I don't want to harm no one. I know I might sound irrational Since I keep going crazy I already ordered the FDA Home Access Express HIV package and I'm waiting on it. Do you think my result would be different then Oraquick.
    I am really sorryyy if I talked too much, please Gail I need your help and advise.
    Thank you.

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
    Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    27 of 40 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.