Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Ease of transmission
    moggy1982 posted:
    Hello,

I went to a strip club last April. Several hours before (maybe five or six) I impulsively squeezed a few pores on my face. Puss or oil or whatever came out, and that widened the pore openings. I don't believe there had been any blood, but my pores were widened. At the club, a stripper rubbed her breasts across my face across the same area where those widened pores were. Her breasts seemed sweaty, but what if she had something else on them? Is there any risk of infection? Could the HIV virus have found it's way into my enlarged pores?

What if I had a scab on my face and her breasts touched them?

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
    Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    27 of 40 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.