Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Can I Still Be Pregnant?
    ttcbabye posted:
    Long story short. Hubby and I have been TTC since June 2015. Previously was on birth control on and off for 6 years. After coming off of the pill first period normal, next one was long, next one was normal just heavy, and then i had a long one where i was put on a 10 day dose of progesterone. I haven't had a period in 47 Days. My last one started January 15th and lasted 3 days.

I had some spotting one time a few weeks ago when I went to the bathroom, I have thought my period was coming with cramps and back pain every now and then but still nothing. I took a pregnancy test last week and it was negative. Is there a chance I could still be pregnant? Or maybe I just didn't ovulate last month?

I am 21 years old. Married for almost 3 years and my mother had PCOS. We can't get into a fertility doc until we have been TTC for a year. The wait is a killer..

Helpful Tips

TTC Basics you need to know
    Ask yourself the following questions: What steps are you using to concieve?? Are your cycles regular? How long have you actively been ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center