Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/lupus/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Hello
    chui55 posted:
    I haven't gotten a diagnosis yet, but i have positive result on my blood test. The rheumatoligist sent me to another lab to get the ana's identified. She said it would be able to tell her which autoimmunes I have. I have fatigue, and pain in my joints, brain fog, memory problems, loud noise bothers me, regulating my body temperature is not easy. I have raynaud's and trouble with the trigger fingers, also coordination problems. I cant say for sure because I am not a doctor, but I think I have Sjorgren's syndrome and fibromyalgia and lupus. I was wondering if any one else has these symptoms,

from, chui

slw1962 responded:
    Hi I'm new to this community. I've had fibromyalgia for about 4-5 years. This past week or so, I have felt much worse than usual like I had the flu. Not flu. My doctor is running lots of blood work, and the test that have come back are ok. He's still waiting on the Lupus panel test, and something else. I'm very worried about this. My memory that was already bad is worse, I bump into things and loose my balance more. Aches and pains are worse and I'm depressed. Most of the time I stay very very tired, although I get enough sleep. Lots of brain fog. As far as my temperature, I don't run fever, but feel like it's 104 degrees sometimes. I'm nauseous at times. Also, loud noises bother me too. It sounds like lupus, but what do u think? Did u have these symptoms when they diagnosed you with lupus?

65Howell replied to slw1962's response:
    Hi, I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia since 2004. Then in 3014, all of the above symptoms I had plus a rash on my face red would come and go across my cheeks and nose. Finally the Dermatologist said , take a picture and return to Clinic. She took a biopsy of a few bumps that was left on my face. Then I got the call for POSITIVE LUPUS. I hope this helps this is my first time on here also and my first response.

Coping
    With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
    at work, or with family
    and friends.
    Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Vitamin DExpert
    Lupus patients are rightfully told to avoid the sun since it can flare the disease. But guess what... by doing so you are setting yourself ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    94 of 124 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.