Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/lupus/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

you are not alone
    Blessed1237 posted:
    Being tired is part of the territory. I complained for 30 years before I was properly diagnosed. I had right knee replaced suffered 4 blood clots. Had a stroke 6 months later then I was positive in my ANA blood work. I have been on plaquenil for 7 years. Same dosage as you. Seems to work fine. Keep up with your eye exams. I have had spine fusion, left knee replaced 2times, went deaf in left ear and experience Lupus Fog. I say this it is tiresome it attacks folk different but any day that is good be thankful. Do anything that makes you happy and be glad for being in your right mind. I encourage you to keep up with your vitamins especially D for your bones that's my downfall. Lupus attacks my joints and I have an enlarged heart as well all Lupus related. It is a very sneaky disease that causes many problems in the system. Tell your Dr. anything you feel is wrong no matter how small. Go to therapy if you need to talk! Do not feel ashamed. This disease wears you down mentally, physically and emotionally. Above all learn about Lupus and teach your family. You be blessed and I pray your good days out weigh your bad days. Blessed1237

Coping
    With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
    at work, or with family
    and friends.
    Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Vitamin DExpert
    Lupus patients are rightfully told to avoid the sun since it can flare the disease. But guess what... by doing so you are setting yourself ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    94 of 124 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.