Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/mens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
    Unusual Enjoyment of Masturbation
    gymrat44 posted:
    Time to start of new thread of stories of unusual masturbation experiences which were especially enjoyable for us. Perhaps after reading mine you can think back in the past to find one of your own which you would like to share with the brotherhood.
    The one I'm thinking of goes back to a time when wife and I were driving rental 21-foot truck through the Midwest as we were moving from one place to another. According to our routine we would get an early breakfast and she would do the first hour's driving while I slowly woke up in the passenger seat. That morning as I sipped on my coffee and watched the landscape go by I began to realize that an unusual combination of events was taking place.
    We were driving over cement pavement which caused the truck to bounce about once per second or two. The truck had really poor suspension and we could feel every vibration. But the capper was the fact that I was wearing a pair of new blue jeans which hadn't been washed yet, meaning that the crotch pouch room was a little bit bigger than it needed to be.
    I hadn't been realizing it but each bounce over the concrete seams had been stimulating my man parts. My penis had been getting a little bit longer and a little bit wider with every bounce. Finally my penis tip began having regular contact with the denim fabric. Each touch was then like having a match strike a stone — I was starting to fill up with an incredible amount of masculine desire. You know how it is, guys, at times like that all thoughts are of p-e-n-i-s. And the need to take care of it.
    I turned to my wife and explained what was happening.
    "The bouncing of the truck and the stiffness of these new jeans are giving me an incredible hard-on"! I moaned out to her.
    "Well, honey, I'd love to share that with you. But we're on a schedule and I can't stop now. So why don't you just whip it out and enjoy yourself?"
    That idea surprised me. I was so completely occupied with the needs of my raging penis that I hadn't thought of that! So I unzipped and pulled the guy out who was at full-size by that time, bouncing up and down with each beat of my heart. But that wasn't enough. I unbuckled my belt, and realizing that the height of our cab meant that no one was likely to look it, I pulled my jeans and underpants down to my ankles. And further wanting to enjoy myself, I whipped off my T-shirt. Apart from the seat-belt, I was entirely nude up from my ankles.
    For about ten miles I moaned as I caressed my dick with one hand, massaging my pecs with the other. When I pinched my nipple and let out a little yip, my wife asked me if I could please calm down a little so as not to distract her while driving. Finally I shot my load, picking up a shop towel just in time to catch most of my load.
    When it was shortly my turn to drive I was surprisingly mellow. It was a wonderful experience, completely an unplanned surprise, made possible by my wife's compassionate understanding. Going for a ride and beating off are two of my most favorite things to do. And here it happened early one morning, totally unexpected.
    If you need a break now yourself, fine. But when you come back, would you please add an unusual and special masturbation story of your own? I'm sure there are lots of them out there.
    manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

gymrat44 responded:
    Come on guys, surely a couple of you have some stories about masturbating when the situation was unusual, and how that being different made it even more fun.

Let's hear from you!
    manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Maxwell Barto I am 23 and I live in New York.

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
    Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.