Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
    Skin exam
    lotofsun49 posted:
    I am a man in his 60's with a younger looking body, I get an extensive amount of sun and have most of my life. I would like to get a head to toe skin exam from an older male or female doctor who is not afraid to see a patient naked. My primary doctor when I asked him about getting one said "oh I can check you over while doing your physical but then didn't do it.
    Does anyone know of any doctors in Orange County, CA. who does a thorough skin exam and is not afraid to see you naked?
    exprzzionz responded:
    I should think your wife or a friend could do this having first done an Internet search to learn what to look for. For example I'm no doctor but I can quickly identify what needs closer examination. When and if you do this be sure the person uses a strong magnifying glass as well.
    On issues such as this self examination can and should be a first step rather than leaving everything to the medical establishment.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    Age 53 - Divorce father of two sons, totally out as a Gay Men and love the life that I live. Came out 12 years ago and was the best thing I have ever ...More

    Helpful Tips

    More Discussions
    Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    130 of 195 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.