Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/mens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
    Pre cumming after working out
    curioismex posted:
    I noticed that After I finish working out, I start pre cumming a fair amount. Don't get me wrong it feels good. But does anyone else have that experience. Is it due to the exertion

Anon_1131 responded:
    I have never released precum when working-out. However when I put pressure on my package while doing an exercise, I often get a strong urge to have an orgasm. I've avoided releasing my sperm, however one of these days I will have a big wet spot on my gym shorts. Have any of you guys experienced this?

curioismex replied to Anon_1131's response:
    I have gotten hard working out...I rarely wear a jock going commando at gym--yea its the pressure and the intensity of the workout that gets you. I pre cum after I shower and come home--it just comes out and i'm like realizing it is a lot of pre cum. I have never orgasmed at the gym while working out. Or cum...just the pre cum and that's it

Anon_1131 replied to curioismex's response:
    If you work out commando style, do you have problems injuring your balls? Also do you make any attempt to hide your hard-on since your don't have any underwear on.

[email protected]

curioismex replied to Anon_1131's response:
    I'll reply to you at your email. [email protected]

Spotlight: Member Stories

50, married, 2 kids. Prostate Cancer surgery at 48. Doing fine now. But along the way, created www.franktalk.org for guys with ED. Now am hoping to ...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
    Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.