Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]et

    T levels
    Anon_8089 posted:
    Anyone been able to raise T levels naturally?

    Got a test done recently and not happy with low T results.
    nohard responded:
    Hi They say if you want to raise them naturally, get out and exercise, go lift some weights, try doing some of the extreme caveman workouts.

    But its all down to getting out there and working hard.

    If not there is DHEA, its a hormone, raises testosterone, lifts your libido, and kicks up you energy levels, But do have a good read up about it, and it can have the odd funny side effect with the odd person, but don't worry it all goes if you stop taken them.

    There's Tribulus, its a herb, runs along the same lines as DHEA, takes around 8 weeks to get to full power, backs up DHEA.

    Or there's Clomid, it works by shutting down oestrogen and this releases more natural testosterone, they say.

    On most of this for ED, but if your T's are down do you have a problem with beard growth then? its a good sign our T's are down, also funny hair growth, and not getting erections

    Hope something here helps.

    Good Luck
    netind77 replied to nohard's response:
    Great responce

    Helpful Tips

    Discharge from Penis(Penile Discharge)
    Penile discharge is the abnormal loss of fluid that is not urine or semen from the urethra (urine tube) at the tip of the penis. It is ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.