Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    PE from ED Treatment
    omojwright posted:
    There are reports that "low intensity shock wave" treatment for ED also increases penile size. Can anyone confirm this, or that the treatment is effective even for ED?
    nohard responded:
    Hi your right and there are some awesome machine for treatment as well, not to sure on increasing penis size though.
    How effective it I do not know.
    Try putting the same question on the ED forum, you should get a better response.

    Good Luck

    frason replied to nohard's response:
    "Low intensity shock wave" TREATMENT IS GIVES benefits to you. It is a good treatment for Erectile dysfunction. But in future it may be affects your body health. So just skip that type of treatment for your health issues.

    You can always try the natural ways to increase your body energy, strength and stamina. It helps to increase your blood circulation and during the relationship time your penile size is enlarge more and more to achieve good erection. To know more about ed treatment in natural ways
    An_256247 responded:
    There are medications that can effectively cure ED symptoms with cheaper cost and lesser side effects. Kindly visit this link for details

    Helpful Tips

    Discharge from Penis(Penile Discharge)
    Penile discharge is the abnormal loss of fluid that is not urine or semen from the urethra (urine tube) at the tip of the penis. It is ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.