Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    Includes Expert Content
    Epidydimis swelling maybe?
    Anon_236557 posted:
    Hi, I think there is something wrong in my left testicle. I just turned 15 and I'm not very far in puberty. My epidydimis is inflammed or something it feels large and coiled. But its not really attached to my testicle. Its just hanging out. My right testicle feels fine and I'm embarrassed to go to a doctor.
    HairyD responded:
    WHY, be embarrassed to go to a doctor, he has the same male equipment. You may prefer to discuss and let your father examine and feel your testicle before going to the doctor. This is the action my sons would have choosing.
    Keep us posted, you should have your testicle checked yearly by a doctor. Glad you are checking your body; now talk with your Father.
    You are fastest Sperm from your father....Stay HEALTH.....
    tmtz27 replied to HairyD's response:
    Ok thank you I'll try to keep you posted.
    Sheldon Marks, MD responded:
    could be normal or perhaps a cluster of veins that can become a problem for suture fertility or cause pain. anything wrong down there absolutely MUST be seen by a urologist, as tumors and even cancers are rare but occur in guys in their teens and early 20's.

    Helpful Tips

    sex talk
    my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 12 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.