Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at

    Will my Height Increase
    Roshan_Rasheed posted:
    I am 18 year old boy with Height 5ft only. I am very much tensed abt my height since my friends had grown taller than me. I tried variety of exercise but it only increased my musculature. plz help me...
    Poul1986 responded:
    Hello! Maybe the cause of your height problem is genetic. Some other kids are actually experiencing "dwarfism" , which only gives them a height of less than 5 ft, due to a lack of growth hormones. Aside from the height, the condition has also contributed other health problems. The solution is actually to inject growth hormones into their body to overcome the condition. However, HGH is very expensive and people should only be using it if they are very serious about it. Plus considering the negative side effects. HGH supplements are also a choice for those who want safer and cheaper alternatives. They work by naturally triggering pituitary gland to produce more growth hormones enough what your body needs... Supplements are also beneficial since they are formulated with vitamins and minerals to keep you going..

    Some people actually buy legit HGH supplements at reasonable prices, such as this site I hope this info could help you..

    Helpful Tips

    semen color
    past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.