Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    My husbands right testicle is hurting?
    LiamsMommy830 posted:
    My husband came home from work tonight and was complaining about his right testicle hurting(which isn't anything new, for he usually complains about it), but tonight he peed blood.. then not even 5 minutes later he threw up because the pain in his right testicle was so severe. He was almost in tears due to this pain, and this pain has been bothering him for a few months(it just hasn't ever been this severe). What could it be and is there anything he can do? He doesn't have health insurance, so we try to avoid the doctor as much as possible..
    An_252350 responded:
    Testicular or scrotal pain occurs when part or all of either one or both testicles hurt. Pain in the scrotum is also often included. Testicular pain may be either acute, subacute or chronic depending on its duration. Causes rank from benign muscular skeletal problems to emergency conditions such as Fournier's gangrene and testicular torsion. Pain management is typically given with definitive management depending on the underlying cause. The diagnostic approach involves making sure no serious conditions are present and may involve the use of ultrasound imaging and laboratory evaluations.
    sluggo45692 responded:
    Find a free clinic or see if your husbands work has a clinic. This is something that could be life threating or fertility threating. You don't have insurance, but how much is his life worth. Most clinics take payments. I think you would rather have him than money. After 20 years in working in the medical field, bleeding from your penis is not good. Good luck

    Helpful Tips

    sex talk
    my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 12 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.