Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
    ryu2008 posted:
    I already posted this but will post this again. do you guys taste or eat your cum after you ejaculate? do you find this erotic?
    asm223 responded:
    No I do not taste or eat my own cum, I do not like it. However, I do love to eat other guys cum and find it very erotic. Sorta strange I know. I also love to feel other guys cum all over me but not mine. I can not figure that one out. Hope you all have a great Monday.
    Commando14 responded:
    It doesn't happen every time, but quite often, I will scoop up some of the cum off of my stomach and eat it. If I get any on my hands, I always lick it off. I do find it erotic to taste and eat it.
    Ramases responded:
    I have tasted my ejaculate a few times. It is something that I can take or leave. I really have not developed a taste for concentrated protein.
    RuBare2 responded:
    When I was younger, I used to eat mine all the time. On occassion I will still finish the "dessert"... LOL! I also enjoy swallowing another guys. I have noticed a difference in taste from those I have tasted. Some are sweet, others have a bitter taste.

    asm223, I am just like you.. I like having them finish off on me. Sort of like a man's "milk bath" you could say.. LOL!
    beckleyguy replied to asm223's response:
    asm223 Never had an opportunity, but I think it would be so hot to have a guy cum all over me!
    closetcurious replied to beckleyguy's response:
    always have the desire to but once i have the big-o, the desire goes away.

    probably about 98% of the time i say to myself that i'll gobble it up but can't. the other 2% i do, but hate myself that i can't do it more regularly.

    even rationalizing that since i've done it before it should be no big deal to do it again. nope. still can't do it.
    SteelTitan replied to closetcurious's response:
    Love the warmth it has when it just comes out. Also love the way it feels in my mouth and on my tongue. Taste does vary, but texture can be the same.
    asm223 replied to beckleyguy's response:
    Ilove to feel that hot cum splater all over me it is so erotic for me. I love when I guy cums on my penis and balls and then masturbates me off wiht his cum.
    asm223 replied to RuBare2's response:
    Oh man I just love that RU I would love to have multiple guys cum all over me
    beckleyguy replied to asm223's response:
    Thats so HOT man
    jasonm068 replied to RuBare2's response:
    I am the exact same way. I love the feeling of a man cumming on my body, especially the face or butt / back. Just something very erotic about it!! )
    tftobin replied to jasonm068's response:
    I've always been the cummer, not the cummee, but when a man wants to be cum on, it really deeply arouses him to get the juice.
    SteelTitan replied to tftobin's response:
    The cumming on the penis and mastergbating with his cum sounds so hot. I had always dreamed of being done that. Bet if feels good.
    beckleyguy replied to SteelTitan's response:
    Sounds hot does'nt it

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I am glad this group is in here. I am 62 (in 2011) and live in Pa. I talk freely about sexual matters, and am completely comfortable with being nude a...More

    Helpful Tips

    i am 14 years old male
    I am 14 years old and i did not produce sperm or other liquid also i don't feel orgasm what to do ? some weeks ago there was liquid ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.