Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
    Testicular Exam Gender Preference
    An_267618 posted:
    I may have something on my genitals that could be bad. I'm almost certain it is nothing. I would like to go to my primary health care and just check to be sure, but I don't want to unless I get examined by a woman because I would feel very uncomfortable if a man was touching down there.
    Although I am 18 the primary health care seems mostly for kids, so:
    1.Would the nurses be able to do an exam at a place that is mostly for younger people?
    2.Would they be okay with me requesting a woman because of how uncomfortable I would be?

    *Yes I am aware it can be serious and blah blah blah. I would just like to know about my questions please.

    Helpful Tips

    i am 14 years old male
    I am 14 years old and i did not produce sperm or other liquid also i don't feel orgasm what to do ? some weeks ago there was liquid ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.