Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    Seeking migraine "couples" for research study
    lobograd posted:

    1. Couples must be either married or have been cohabitating for a minimum of one year.
    2. The female partner will have a history of chronic migraines for at least six months and their male partner will be free from migraine headaches.
    3. Participants will be between 21 and 55 years of age.
    4. Must be fluent in reading English.
    5. Possess basic computer literacy skills and have access to a computer with an internet connection.
    1. Each partner will sign into the survey individually.
    2. Allow about 45 minutes per person to complete the survey.
    3. Partners can take the survey on the same day from the same computer or take the survey on different days from different computers. Please do not discuss the survey content until both partners have completed the survey.
    4. The survey is anonymous, we will not ask for any personal identifying information.
    5. At the completion of the survey, each partner may choose to enter into a drawing for a 100.00 gift card.
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Helpful Tips

    Migraine Prevention MedicationsExpert
    Which medications work for migraine prevention? This question comes up all the time, so I've made a list of some of the medications we use ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    83 of 112 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center