Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

first time mama needing help
    avasmama15 posted:
    im a fist time mother and im 29 weeks preg.... I recently went to the dr and they jhave me cncerned for my daughter. they said that she is small only being 2.6 pounds and that she is not growing like they want her to but that everything other than that is normal with her. everything has measured to date until this apointment and the only thing measuring rite now is her head size everything else is aleast a week behind. the dr said she is in the 7th percentile when she should be in the 10th and that my placenta is i the front. the dr has me doing blood tests and i am still waiting on results and they want me to come back for ultrasounds every 2 weeks till im 36 weeks and the every week after that. has anybody been thru anything similar or have any idea what is going om????

countyourblessings13 responded:
    Are you eating healthy foods and sleeping regularly? Like 100 percent juice drinks and high protein diet? Even fruit shakes with a little whey protein helped me a lot more than I realized. A lot of women are wound up over unhealthy babies and some of it is just wanting to be the best mom you possibly can.

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
    For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 5 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.