Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
    Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Let's do a Poll....
    megbrubaker posted:
    I thought we should try to get to know each other again. I know I have been MIA but I want to get more involved so I am just curious about everyone!
    1. What's your name/age?
    2. Where are you from?
    3. How many children?
    4. Names and Ages?
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another?
    Megan (26) married to my best friend Nick (30)

Two beautiful children, DS: Boston (3) and DD: Harper (1)....and hoping to be TTC Fall 2012

Owner of Bear Bottom Boutique-check us out on FaceBook

orin34 replied to nyoka4u's response:
    1. What's your name/age? (Amanda/29)
    2. Where are you from? (Southern CA)
    3. How many children? One
    4. Names and Ages? Michael 15 months
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another. I have talked my husband into another TWO kids, but sadly I am an unemployed teacher at the moment and try as I might for some reason they keep hiring teachers that are straight out of the credential program instead of someone like me with actual experience......... ugh..........Anyways I digress , we are waiting for more until I get a teaching job again, my son was a joyful surprise and I don't think we can handle anymore of those at the moment

kristinangel2011 replied to megbrubaker's response:
    name: Kristin/22
    where are you from: I am from Centralia, Washington
    How many children:1
    names and ages: Olivia 1
    Are you done with babies or do you want more: i want atleast one more child so my daughter has a younger sibling.

kristinangel2011 replied to nyoka4u's response:
    know that feeling my daughter was two months early also and spent 22 days in the NICU.

fiannakyn responded:
    1. What's your name/age? Vicky/ 34
    2. Where are you from? SW Missouri
    3. How many children? 1 as of today (foster child) and 1 on the way in December (adoption)
    4. Names and Ages? Baby S (name not disclosed for leagal reasons) 16 month old boy. Boy on the way Due Christmas Day.
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? I'm a foster parent. We're never done.

fiannakyn replied to fiannakyn's response:
    and when I said "as of today" I mean it. Picking him up from the shelter today! and he's our first placement!

kimie_02 replied to megbrubaker's response:
    Kimberly 23
    Lake Charles LOuisiana
    Two beautiful Children Chloe 3 AN Cameron 15 mnths
    im done wit children for right now might have more in the far future

BigWhopper responded:
    1. What's your name/age? Lisa, 40
    2. Where are you from? Duluth Mn
    3. How many children? 1
    4. Names and Ages? Kendall, 1 years old
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? No more babies. Pregnancy was NOT GOOD FOR MOM..

BabyDems responded:
    1. What's your name/age? Jodi
    2. Where are you from? Wisconsin
    3. How many children? 1
    4. Names and Ages? Ella - 13 months
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? We would like to have another.

sarah0323 responded:
    1. What's your name/age? Sarah (33)
    2. Where are you from? Kansas
    3. How many children? 5
    4. Names and Ages? Olivia 12, Jacob 7, Cristopher 6, Colby 4, Emily 11 months
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? I am so done. Emily was our surprise.
    Me (33), SO (33), DD1 (12YO), DS1 (7YO), DS2 (6 YO), DS3 (4YO), DD2 11/2010.

Taylove11 responded:
    1. What's your name/age? Taryn 23
    2. Where are you from? CO
    3. How many children? 1
    4. Names and Ages? Evelyn 14 months
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? We are trying for #2 now. It took us 13 months. Hoping we don't have to try as long this time.
    Me (23), DH (31), DD (1). DD is the light of our lives!

GINGER1515 replied to Taylove11's response:
    What's your name/age? Sara/25
    Where are you from? North Carolina
    How many children? 1
    Names and Ages? Maggie who just turned 17 months
    Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? I do want at least one more but really can't afford it right now....maybe in a few years

BaylinsMom replied to GINGER1515's response:
    Name/Age? Meaghan/19
    Where are you from? Austin, Texas
    How many children? 1
    Names and Ages? Baylin just turned a year
    Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? Another maybe, time will tell

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to BaylinsMom's response:
    Hi there!

I'm Haylen, the board moderator here at WebMD for the Parenting 4&5 year old board.

I'm originally from Oklahoma, now I live in Southern California.
    I have a 3.5 year old daughter and an almost 7 year old daughter in 1st grade. I'm 44 so as I would say to my kids when they were babies at meal time, I'm "ALL DONE"

Who is next?

Haylen

xaviersmamma responded:
    Mychala (23), married, Antioch, CA, Xavier (1)

My husband and I are planning on having another child in a few years.

sdadkin responded:
    1. What's your name/age? Dawn/ 27
    2. Where are you from? Lexington, Kentucky
    3. How many children? 2
    4. Names and Ages? Mason- 11 months, Carter 2 1/2
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? I still want to try one more time for a girl, but not til we get at least one out of daycare! Plus I am scared of having 3 boys and still wanting a girl!
    Me (25) SO (25) DS (7/22/09) EDD (5/10/11)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I got married July 29, 2007 after 7 years together. Jarrod is 28, and I am 24. After 1 1/2 years of tryi...More

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
    Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
    Was this Helpful?
    25 of 51 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.