Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
    Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Let's do a Poll....
    megbrubaker posted:
    I thought we should try to get to know each other again. I know I have been MIA but I want to get more involved so I am just curious about everyone!
    1. What's your name/age?
    2. Where are you from?
    3. How many children?
    4. Names and Ages?
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another?
    Megan (26) married to my best friend Nick (30)

Two beautiful children, DS: Boston (3) and DD: Harper (1)....and hoping to be TTC Fall 2012

Owner of Bear Bottom Boutique-check us out on FaceBook

krazykatt707 responded:
    What's your name/age? Rachel/27
    Where are you from? Omaha, Nebraska
    How many children? 2
    Names and Ages? Jon Roland (aka J.R)- 5, and Kira -14 months
    Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? On the fence. I really want to give DH a son (my son is from a previous marriage) but not sure I want to go through all the work and stress of pregnancy and having a newborn again. Plus, I just found out my sister is expecting her first so i can just spoil my niece or nephew instead! lol!
    Rachel(27), DH(28), Jon Roland(5), Kira Elizabeth(1)

krazykatt707 replied to krazykatt707's response:
    If we do decide we want another one, it won't be for another few years. I want to finish my degree first.
    Rachel(27), DH(28), Jon Roland(5), Kira Elizabeth(1)

Allaya9 responded:
    1. What's your name/age?Alison/37
    2. Where are you from?Atlanta
    3. How many children?1
    4. Names and Ages?Lochlan/7 months
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another?Done, was on the fence but it was so difficult with him in the NICU for 11 days plus I don't think we can handle another newborn (financially and the lack of sleep lol). Hubby had his vascetomy so we won't have another surprise. Love our little man.

Chocolatemoca responded:
    1. What's your name/age Anne/36
    2. Where are you from OH
    3. How many children? 1
    4. Names and Ages? Meagan 16months
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? I think we're done, but I really want another.

ami_nix responded:
    1). What's your name/age? Ami, 37
    2). Where are you from? Knoxville, TN
    3). How many children? 1
    4). Names and Ages? Noah, 13 months
    5). Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? Definately want one more!

Chelle_915 responded:
    1. What's your name/age? Michelle/22
    2. Where are you from? Kansas City, MO
    3. How many children?1
    4. Names and Ages? Jesse, 16 months
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? I would like one more but my SO says no. He will also change his mind (I already talked him out of the big V, so he must be somewhat hesitant to be completely done)!
    Have a store on FB opening soon! MonkEEy Fluff Creations! I make cloth diapers and wipes! Come check out our grand opening!

wmatto83 responded:
    1. What's your name/age? Wendi/29
    2. Where are you from? Auburn, PA
    3. How many children? 1
    4. Names and Ages? Aaron 1 year
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? We are going to start trying again in Fall 2012!
    ME 29 DH 39 DS 1 Fury Sons both 5

viravish responded:
    Hi Mommies,

I'm new to this group...

My name is Ravleen Wadhwa, I am from Mumbai, India. I have a one year old son, Vir. I would definitely want another, but we have to yet DECIDE.

Hope to catch up with all you beautiful mommies here..

candi352 responded:
    1. What's your name/age? Candice 28
    2. Where are you from? Florida
    3. How many children? 1
    4. Names and Ages? Chastity (Chazzy) 18 months
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? Done for now, LOL. No telling what the future holds

sjrowe responded:
    1. What's your name/age? Samantha / 32
    2. Where are you from? Idaho
    3. How many children? 1
    4. Names and Ages? Silas - 13 months
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? want more but we are done

ashley3708 responded:
    my name is Ashley Marie Jackson.my age is 22 year old.I am in Antioch Tennessee.I don't have any children.I want children inside me.

aquariusmom responded:
    My name is Aisling and I am 29 years old

I am from everywhere,I have a tendency to travel a lot

I have three children

tyler is 6
    Myia is 1
    and my last one ..well she is still inside my belly for a nother month and half but her name will be Ariel

Yes after I have Ariel I will be tying my tubes because I am done having children,three is enough

finallyamom replied to aquariusmom's response:
    My name is Elena and I am 44 years old

We live in Arizona and I have 3 kids

John 2
    Cole 2
    Hannah 1

abisha1405 responded:
    1. What's your name/age? ISHA/28
    2. Where are you from? INDIA
    3. How many children? 1
    4. Names and Ages? RUDRA/1
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? YES, 1 MORE AFTER A YEAR OR SO...

mommyin2011 responded:
    1. What's your name/age? Camille/32
    2. Where are you from? So. Cali
    3. How many children? 3
    4. Names and Ages? Russell/3, Rose/2 & James/1 (yes, i have a 1, 2 and 3 year old!!!)
    5. Are you done with babies or are you wanting another? I do want another one then i will be done! waiting a few weeks to see if Im prego or not!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Hannah. I've been married for five years to a wonderful man. We have two children together. John is two and a half, and Mark just turne...More

Helpful Tips

Emocons
    I know everyone is missing the smileys, so here are the different ways to type the smileys (just do not put spaces between the typed words ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    32 of 43 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.