Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    The Sour Patch Kid (Sour, Sweet, Gone)
    An_259099 posted:
    Hi Everyone, I have a two year old he is absolutely sweet as can be. At home he is a complete angel but when he is in daycare, he is the complete opposite. He Bites the other kids but at home he doesn't bite. So I do not know how to correct the problem. I cant discipline him for something that happened way earlier, he wont recall the event and therefore be confused when I got to discipline him. HELP please..!
    livingbless responded:
    This has happened to my 2 year also. He has gone to a few and what I have noticed is if he is eager to leave or hates being there maybe its time to look for a new daycare. you may not notice it but not all daycares give there full attention to your lil one and to me this is very important. he loves his daycare know and doesn't ever want to leave so I wouldn't blame the child it may just be anxiety from not being around people he likes. I really hope this helps and GOOD LUCK to you and yours.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    My name is Susan and I am 31. My husband is Brian and he is 35. We have been married since 2005. Kayla was born August 23, 2008. She is our only child...More

    Helpful Tips

    2 1/2 yr old Will Not Eat Regular Food
    My 2 1/2 yr old grandson will not eat regular food for lunch or diner. He only wants baby food. We have tried puree the food, putting it in ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 19 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.