Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

My 2yr son always sick since birth
    An_262981 posted:
    Okay I am a mom at her wits end. My ds was born full term but was a bad pregnancy. when he was born he was born coombs positive and was sent home on a bili blanket. From day one my son has been since. He spent a weekend in the hospital when he was only a month old due to fever and vomiting. He gets a "virus" every other week. I am beginning to think that is just a go to dx. He gets these fever and the last one caused a febrile seizure. He has a cough that never seems to go away and has had pneumonia 3 times in 6 months. He gets bouts of diarrhea. I feel so bad for my kid. I was a stay at home mom for almost 18 months with him because I was scared to leave him. And now it has become something we just live with. And it shouldn't be that way.

I guess what I am asking is , am I being that crazy mom? or Is there a real possibility that there is something truly wrong with my kid

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a healthy daughter that was born 11/25/08. July 31, 2009 I lost my son at 25 weeks gestation due to a encephalocele which caused a large whole ...More

Helpful Tips

2 1/2 yr old Will Not Eat Regular Food
    My 2 1/2 yr old grandson will not eat regular food for lunch or diner. He only wants baby food. We have tried puree the food, putting it in ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.