Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    yeast infection on 2 year old girl
    scotlindmo posted:
    My grand daughter possibly has yeast infection. she went potty and said it hurt. she is potty trained so my daughter checked her and found but red and vaginal area with cottage cheese looking stuff. Should she call doctor or is there something she can do????
    SylviaM5515 responded:
    It might be too late given you posted this 3 weeks ago, but just in case. My daughter gets yeast infections occasionally. She never got the cottage cheese like discharge. However, she did get red blister around her anus and diaper area. We treat with Monistat (or the generic) topical cream or Lotriman until symptoms are gone. If in doubt take to the dr.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    My name is Ashlee and my husband Luke and I have been together for 6 years and married for 3. We have two beautiful daughters, Kendall who was born Fe...More

    Helpful Tips

    2 1/2 yr old Will Not Eat Regular Food
    My 2 1/2 yr old grandson will not eat regular food for lunch or diner. He only wants baby food. We have tried puree the food, putting it in ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 19 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.