Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    concussion accident
    bexdevereux posted:
    I'm really concerned. My best friends son at daycare banged his head into the post of the swing, he was taken to A&E they did a CT scan and he was fine apart from a fever, they kept him for 2nights then let him go home. Now 2 weeks later he has gone downhill and when i say downhill i mean deteriating. What was once a active boy is now a child in pain, sensitive to light, sensitive to noise at times loses the ability to work and he mainly leans towards the right. I am concerned the doctors wont to a mri or ct scan they are adament nothing is wrong yet he is crying at night from his head pulsating in pain and having 3 hour long sleeps during the day which is not right, he cant even play with friends or watch tv. What do we do to make the doctor take us seriously?? I am so concerned he will die at this rate and there has been numerous hospital and doctor visits the accident happened end of feb and its early may :s please give me some advice i feel very helpless Thanks

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I am 34 years old. DH is 35. We have been married for 9 years! We have a wonderful daughter, her birthday is Sept 22. She will be 2. She was born 5 we...More

    Helpful Tips

    Potty Training Advice
    For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    34 of 45 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.