Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

OT- online shopping
    TRACY7999 posted:
    Okay, I love a good deal ( so much so, I probably spend money on "deals" I don't need to ) One of my favorite websites is www.woot.com they have one deal each day, and shipping is always $5 no matter how many items you buy. The stuff is random to, like I bought my girls a Recarro carseat for $99, the same one Target sells for $250. days like today are my favorite, when visiting the website, if there are flashing lights on the top of the screen, that means there is a woot off going on and when one item sells out they post another one for sale. Earlier for $1.99 (+ 5shipping) they had 5 boxes of christmas cards (75 in totoal) or I just ordered my DS and nintendo game for $5 +shipping.

Just thought I'd share for those who love to shop as much as me.

cary1974 responded:
    Thanks!!

AMCMSM2 responded:
    Lurking.......I too am an online shopper and I love a deal!! These are my favorites kinda like woot kids.woot.com/ - www.mamabargains.com/ - www.babysteals.com/index.php - shnoop.com/ - www.greenbabybargains.com - family.1saleaday.com/ - scrapbooksteals.com/ - www.bradsdeals.com/ - www.retailmenot.com/ Also Dec 17 is Free Shipping day to be delivered by Christmas eve. www.freeshippingday.com/ BTW I got my Recaro for $99 buck too love Woot!!

thisonedoes replied to AMCMSM2's response:
    These are really cool sites... For online shoppers it is always a plus to save money free delivery deal & for student savings its student discount deal or much more for canadians here you go my free shipping

atknbayram responded:
    You can try Voucherix with cool verified-only deals

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with one dd named Olivia Grace she is 2 years. I have been married since 9/4/11, but we have been together since 2002. We are by all...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
    For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    34 of 45 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.