Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    dadsconfusion posted:
    My 3 yr old is an outgoing goofball!! She has started doing this thing where (thankfully, only at home!!) she has started pulling her pants down to expose her privates.. As a boy, i gave up on girl issues once diapers came off, that's mommy's department now!! She started going to a babysitter and she loves it! It's the babysitters 2 year old, my 2 year old son and her. The babysitter hasn't mentioned any show and tells but i don't know how to talk to her about it and mommy is hitting a brick wall as our little goof thinks its funny. As dad i have taken on the responsibility of the serious tone and as she calls it Daddies no non sense face! haha Love her! but I could use tips or advise on if this is normal or what? Any direction to take this conversation is much appreciated. I just don't want to think shes doing something wrong just because being me, i sometimes say dumb things! Please help this confused daddy

    Take the Poll

    Does your 3 year like to sing while trying to whistle?
    • OF COURSE!
    • NO WAY
    View Poll Results

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    My name is Tammy. I'm married with two kids PJ (5) and Kylee (3). I also have four stepkids and four stepgrandkids (3 boys & 1 girl). We also ...More

    Helpful Tips

    If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
    If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: I ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    20 of 24 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.