Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    ahad and odd
    mseruya posted:
    my son has been diagnosed with ahad and oppisitional defiant disorder odd and now really acting up in school,not doing any school work and homework.he is in therapy and has been evaluated ,ive punished him taken away toys and electronics tv nothing is working ,im a single dad and his mom is not around that much. every day lately is a battle to do anything im even seeking therapy for me. he has temper tantrums stomping hitting kicking in school ive even taken parenting classes i dont know what to do anymore.anybody have ideas answers anything i dont want it to get worse,cant even get back to work cause im getting calls from school every other day.he has iep in place and getting services thru nyc bd of education
    tlkittycat1968 responded:
    What kind of therapy is he getting? My son is getting behavior therapy along with add meds and it has helped tremendously. Also, he has a one on one classroom aid who helps him stay focused in school.
    Pround mom of PJ (7) and Kylee (5).

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    KC~ lucky mom to DD1 (9), DS (7) and DD2 (4)

    Helpful Tips

    my son is soon to be 5 and me and my husband thinks he has undecended testicles.
    when my son was about 1 our doctor thought my son had undescended testicles and sent us to a specialist. The specialist said he was find ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    12 of 24 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.