Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    My 4 year old son
    Kaiva posted:
    My 4 year old son was just diagnosed with full blown ADHD on October 21st and I am so lost. We have decided to opt out of receiving medications for him as of currently and are looking into behavioral therapy. He was going to a charter school for VPK but after a week the dean of the school asked him to be removed because of his behavior and were of very little help. I don't believe there is anything I can do currently with that school but next year he will be going into kindergarten. I was curious if anyone knows if schools even for VPK are really allowed to ask the child to be removed from the school because of the behavioral issue that had been previously discussed?

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I'm Roxanne, mother to Jonathan who's 4 and Chloe and Thomas who just turned 1 year old. I've been married for 8 years now and love my hus...More

    Helpful Tips

    my son is soon to be 5 and me and my husband thinks he has undecended testicles.
    when my son was about 1 our doctor thought my son had undescended testicles and sent us to a specialist. The specialist said he was find ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    12 of 24 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.