Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    Mainemommy posted:
    Mr Clean Magic Eraser baby (also mr clean imposter) this will get rid of it paint won't stick to wax and sometimes the light colors fail to cover marker. Blue is best for hide. Start lightly because so of the paint may rub off just making it a tad dull but doesn't stick out like that orange crayon does.
    PS if you have children why would you ever buy flat paint?? Its generally unwashable.
    Steph 36 DH 41 DD 8 Asthma eczema and allergies DS 4 Eczema and milk allergy
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 25 found this helpful
    4Watermonkeys responded:
    We love those Mr Clean erasers (the imposters, of course)! We've gotten such great deals on used toys and furniture that sellers thought were worthless due to color/marker/pen markings all over the stuff.

    We have flat paint throughout most of our house (I'm a matte kind of gal), and haven't had any trouble with the Mr Clean erasers damaging the paint - but, I'm sure if we were scrubbing the walls down on a weekly basis there would be a problem. We went with cheaper flat paint the last time we repainted (when the girls were two) since we figured we'd be doing some serious repainting as the girls aged.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    My name is Ashley. I am happily married, with 2 boys 4 years and 18 months. I am a stay at home mother, and love it! .

    Helpful Tips

    my son is soon to be 5 and me and my husband thinks he has undecended testicles.
    when my son was about 1 our doctor thought my son had undescended testicles and sent us to a specialist. The specialist said he was find ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    12 of 24 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.